We look for the risk-takers, the collaborators, the inspired and the inspirational. We want the people who are brave enough to work at the cutting edge and create solutions that will enrich and improve the lives of people across the globe. So, if you want to make the world say wow, let's talk.
The conversation starts here. If this role matches your ambitions and skillset, let's get started with your application. Take a look at our other open positions too. Our many opportunities can lead to infinite possibilities.
We are currently offering the following position at our Zaventem location:
- Function as a support person for the HR Head and working in close collaboration with the BENELUX Payroll specialist and HR advisors in the HR Operations team.
- Provide first-line HR support to managers and employees , including coaching and counseling employees and managers in site in relation to any HR issues
- Take ownership of the local HR administration (e.g. prepare working contracts and standard letters, workers council administration, updating personnel files, liaising with benefit providers/HR vendors,…)
- The Junior HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the local implementation of strategies, programs and policies defined by Sony Global / HR Europe Focus Areas.
- Support and manage individual recruitment activities and/or support business during interview and selection
- Support the on boarding process for new hires and / or International Assignees, to ensure smooth and positive experience for employees joining the company.
- Integrate any new HR processes as appropriate on site
- Responsible to deliver training (created by FA or based on specific country legal requirements, adjusted to local needs by HRBP) to local employees which encompass: Training on HR tools/processes/guidelines/policies.
- In time you will be able to participate in national and international HR projects