Reporting to the Finance Manager, Belgium & Netherlands, the role is responsible for all aspects of revenue & costs of both divisions Integrated Engagement Services (BE + NL) & R&D Services (BE) of the client.
Reporting & provides control, coordination and management of data flow for strategic planning, management reporting, budgeting, forecasting, and support of ad-hoc analysis to meet operational requirements.
* Analyzes monthly P&L and Revenue results to identify key growth drivers and trends.
* Consolidate monthly Risks & Opportunities to be submitted to management and ensure it is accurately reflected in the forecast
* Provide analysis to Finance Manager & Director on the monthly forecast and during the budget process
* Support Leadership team's preparation for business reviews, including providing all financial slides as well as supporting commentary
* Leads the monthly management forecast process for the divisions Integrated Engagement Services (BE + NL) & R&D Services (BE) of the client.
* Presents budget and forecast analysis and presentations for senior management.
* Ensure monthly forecast and annual budget submissions are completed accurately and on time
*Recommends and implements system solutions for the budget and forecast processes.
* Feed Backlog & Revenu forecast for the division Integrated Engagement Services (BE + NL) based on the monthly New Business forecast, within a BI Tool.
* Overall responsibility for the bi-weekly revenue roadmap and working with sales director and Commercial teams to ensure accuracy of Revenue in-hands and pipeline
* Customer Pricing / Proposal review & Business Partnering to Sales Team
* Researches and reports on ad hoc information requests.
* Supports and maintains an ongoing process of system and procedure reevaluation
* Master's degree in Finance/Accounting and a first experience in Audit (1 to 2 years) with a strong willingness to enter the business.
* Fluent in English + Dutch/French knowledge is an advantage
* Advanced Excel knowledge is required. SAP and/or Hyperion (Essbase) experience is plus.
* Attention to detail to ensure completeness and accuracy of reporting, together with helicopter view capability
* Commitment to meet reporting deadlines
* Proactive, excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to work under pressure and in a very fast changing environment
* Attractive salary + benefits (car, gas card, annual bonus, laptop, phone, homeworking, …)