• Troubleshooting/Technical support on all products via our hotline
• Responding promptly, efficiently to all customer related issues to meet our KPI’s
• Provide onsite customer support to resolve issues, whilst planning pro active customer visits (travel can be across the entire sales territory). Managing customer complaints according to our customer complaints escalation process
• Supporting the International TS team doing first and second level support and troubleshooting at customer site on demand
• Worldwide second level support for our distribution partner
• IDS automated complaint management and investigation
• Organizing and performing any demonstration and user training on-site and off-site (e.g. customer sites, exhibitions)
• Assisting customers during instrument and product evaluations
• Monitoring competitive activities which may affect market segment and making recommendations regarding changes in product or service improvements, positioning etc.
• Troubleshooting and supporting for manual products at the customer site on demand
• Perform standby service as requested to ensure that customers can reach customer support within the usual business hours from Monday to Friday even if one of these days falls on a public holiday
• Monitor product performance to facilitate the achievement of the company´s sales and profit goals
• Coordinates, conducts and evaluates studies with new assays or current assays in cooperation with customers and KOL´s
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
• Master degree in Biology / Biotechnology or equivalent discipline
• If possible experience in the IVD market
• Driver licence mandatory
Skills & Knowledge
• Planning, budgeting and organization talent.
• Must be flexible, creative and solution oriented. Ability to take initiative and make independent decisions when necessary.
• Excellent communication skills at all levels both internal and external.
• Excellent knowledge in English. Other European language would be an advantage.
• Appropriate a consolidated product knowledge of all assays in order to support customers and Sales reps in al product related questions
• Experience in the implementation of immunoassays and laboratory work
• Understanding of automatic diagnostic system, techniques and markets.
Cultural Aspects – IDS Values
Passion for Customers – We are passionate in understanding our customer needs and dedicated to providing excellent solutions
Entrepreneurial – We consider the world around us as a set of opportunities, creating the chance to innovate and find solutions to generate customer and stakeholder value
Excellence – We strive for excellence in all we do, to deliver the best results in order to be best in class!
Respect – We show consideration for colleagues, customers and all business stakeholders, appreciating our diversity and respecting each other’s opinions
What we offer: