As Internal Auditor, you will be responsible for the following tasks:
- Determine internal audit scope and develop risk–based annual audit plans detailing the scope, nature and timing of audit activities.
- Design, implement and maintain internal audit procedures and work programs.
- Perform and control the full audit cycle including risk management and control management over operations’ effectiveness, financial reliability and compliance with all applicable directives and regulations
- Conduct assessments on key business activities through internal audits to assess the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the established internal controls and procedures.
- Identify key areas within the organization when controls are inadequate and propose appropriate measures.
- Review the accuracy, timeliness and relevance of financial information and other disclosures provided to management. Identify loopholes and evaluate risk aversion measures (and cost savings).
- Prepare audit and provide senior management and the Audit Committee with an opinion on the adequacy, effectiveness and efficiency of the internal controls in the organization. Maintain open communication with management and members of the Audit Committee.
- Conduct ad-hoc investigations and reviews as requested by senior management or Audit Committee.
- Report on internal control issues and the implementation of the internal audit plan to management and the Audit Committee.