Key Skills and Experience:
- The ability to analyse, plan and organize well.
- Be a team player who knows how to tackle the problem and at the same time can work autonomously.
- Good rhetorical skills (both verbally and in writing) as well as ability to deal with different hierarchical levels.
- High degree of personal engagement and focus on results.
- A very good knowledge of English, Dutch and/or French. Other languages are an added value.
Qualifications and Educational Requirements:
- You have a master degree.
- You have a first professional experience (eg. audit, business analyst, project manager, risk, compliance, …) in a financial service or an insurance company.