AXA Group is the world leader in insurance and asset management. We protect and advise our clients at every step in their lives, by offering products and services which satisfy their needs in the areas of insurance, personal protection, saving and asset management. AXA is the leading insurance brand worldwide, with over 100 million clients. We are transforming from payer to partner for our client, with a strong focus on risk prevention.
Our mission? Empower people to live a better life.
Our values? Customer First, Courage, Integrity and One AXA.
AXA is market leader in the insurance sector in Belgium, with a strong presence in financial services as well. Did you also know that in Belgium nearly 3 million clients put their trust in us at all crucial moments in their lives? No matter what happens, we are always here for them, today and tomorrow! That is why we constantly reinvent ourselves and thus our Way of Working focuses on welfare, diversity and inclusion. And on your talents, on your experience. Discover what we mean.
In the context of local, regional or international assignments,
* help conduct audits and/or manage complex audits relating to content and discussion partners.
* give independent and objective advice to the Audit Committee and the Executive Committee as regards the relevance and efficacy of "governance" mechanisms, risk management and risk control.
* help decide and implement the audit strategy, through regional and global competence centres and by means of audits conducted in an international context.
* formulate recommendations and obtain management agreement to enable the organisation to protect its assets and reputation and to guarantee its evolution.
Your job in detail
■ You determine systematic and structured risks, plan audits and allocate resources. You formulate changes to the initial plans, based on the evolution of the risks and on questions posed by the audit committee. You determine the applicability of questions posed by management to ensure audit cover, in accordance with the responsibilities of the audit committee.
■ You conduct or lead an audit and decide the broad scope of the domain under audit. You form and share your opinion on the relevance and efficacy of 'governance' mechanisms, risk management and risk control. You obtain management agreement on your recommendations thereby helping to protect the organisation's assets and reputation, to guarantee its further evolution and to develop a solid relationship of trust with management.
■ You validate the suitability of remediation plans drawn up by management in response to risks identified during the audits. You monitor the implementation of these remediation plans.
■ You set out the reporting elements in respect of the outcomes of audit plans, the diagnoses proposed after the audits are conducted, the suitability of the remediation plans and their operational implementation, the budget and the allocation of resources. You pass this information to the Executive Committee, the Audit Group and the Audit Committee, so that action can be taken.
■ You optimise and help develop the audit methods and procedures, the necessary competencies and knowledge of the regulatory and strategic framework, to ensure that the work of the auditing staff meets the requirements of the profession, the international standards, the Group standards and the efficiency expectations.
■ You actively participate in an 'audit competence centre' and stay up to date on developments in the realm of auditing. To this end you suggest transversal reviews and help build a knowledge-sharing database, thereby contributing to the optimisation of audits.
Your profile :
* Master's in Finance, Economy, Actuarial Sciences, Law, IT or Engineering. Or equivalent through experience.
* At least 10 years' relevant experience in auditing.
* Capable of detecting and analysing risks and formulating solutions.
* Clear communication and ability to summarise information.
* Fluent French/English or Dutch/English with a good knowledge of the second national language.
* Self-reliant, well-organised and pro-active.
* Critical and solution-oriented outlook.
* Analytical with an eye for detail.
An exciting job with a focus on your talents, and on…
1. Our inclusive and diverse policy: See what we mean by 'I can be me'.
2. Development and support: a welcome day, 'Learning on the Job' and a broad range of courses,
focus on internal mobility, innovating and digital transformation projects.
3. Our 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible
workplace, working from home part time and organising your day autonomously.
4. Your welfare, focused on prevention: through countless options for sports, our ergonomic
office furniture, focus on healthy, delicious and varied lunches, check-ups, vaccinations,
5. A salary package standing out in the market: Besides your gross salary you choose, according to your
needs, from the attractive advantages in our cafeteria plan, and enjoy a company car,
discounts on our banking and insurance products. And of course, at AXA you receive a competitive
and extensive insurance package.