TOYOTA is one of the world’s largest automobile manufacturers and a leading global corporation.
Founded in 1937. Toyota now sells vehicles in 170 countries and employs over 300.000 people.
Based in Brussels, Belgium, and staffed by 2.700 people and more than 60 nationalities,
Toyota Motor Europe (TME) handles the wholesale marketing of Toyota and Lexus vehicles, parts & accessories, and manages Toyota’s European R&D, manufacturing and engineering operations.
Director / VP support
- Keeping agenda: scheduling, re-scheduling & coordinating all internal & external meetings, appointments and visits, handling all administrative details connected therewith (meeting room, material, catering, TV system etc.) - 1 Dir & 3 GMs
- Prepare complete travel package (incl. flights/ train, visa applications, hotels, transfers, detailed schedule, travel pack, ...).
- Online travel booking using Egencia Web tool + Approval
- Handling Expense reports + follow up
- G&A : Monthly Expenses overview per division
- Follow up on LED overall Travel Budget + Business trip requests approval
- Quarterly Egencia LED Report (Travel)
- Monday AM: Weekly Direct Report mtg organization + agenda, gather all information and compile several documents + updates and follow up on action for the week after
- Schedule Weekly / Bi weekly / Monthly review mtg w LED Division, EVP, President etc.
- Schedule and Coordinate LED Quarterly Briefing
- Motor Show: Hotel booking LED, ticket orders LED, LED/LI Dinner Day 1, Recharge, Interview Schedule Day 1 & 2, and Complete Pack
- Presentations: follow up on who’s doing the slides / get latest speech
- Booking requests handling in Outlook
- Data/Budget input & follow-up w, preparing special reports, gathering and summarizing data as requested
- Oracle: PR/PO Request, pre-payment requests, follow up on budget, approval in absence of Dir and or GMs
- Back up of Division admin if required
- Previous proven track experience as Executive Assistant in an international environment ( > 6years)
- Outstanding knowledge of French, English and Dutch and be highly proficient in verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in MS office, online calendars and cloud systems
- Effective, versatile, action-oriented and discrete with confidential matters
- People oriented and communicate well with different personality types
- Ability to think ahead and catch problems before they arise
- Ability to work under pressure and to focus on each area of responsibility flexibly and within time constraints
- To be willing to work out of office hours if required
We offer a dynamic and challenging multicultural work environment in which competence and quality play an important role. Enhancing personal growth and a real opportunity to invest in your future through on the job development and training. Where your effort, dedication and initiative are rewarded by a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package.