As Program Management Officer (PMO) for the cultural transformation program (“the program”), you will work with the Scrum methodology.
You are in charge of the following:
- Animate and energise the ‘’Champions’’ community to be the change agents of the program, ensuring follow-up of decisions and actions.
- Collaborate to the conception, organisation, animation and follow-up of trainings, workshops and others actions in line with the program.
- Ensure optimal information circulation and communication between program team/stakeholders.
- Pro-active support to progress follow-up (planning, budget, KPIs, surveys, quality and impact, risks and issues) and related progress reporting.
- Development and administration of program documentation.
- Back-up for the Internal Communication.