As an Integration Consultant you will be part of the Cerner “interfaces and data migrations team” in Benelux. Reporting to the regional Interface Architect you will be responsible for the design, planning, oversight, delivery and team coordination of interfaces at different Cerner implementation projects. You will provide tier 3 troubleshooting and issue resolution and will be able to code custom interfaces. You will design interfaces to align project scope and will be able to lead interface design and specification review sessions with clients.
The interfaces team and Cerner client base is rapidly growing in the region, so this is an excellent opportunity to work with the most important healthcare organizations in Benelux and at the same time have the opportunity to join and grow professionally at one of the largest and most successful companies in the HealthCare IT industry.
• Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 3 years of experience working with systems and solution integrations at the HealthCare industry ore related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• Fluent in English and Dutch
• Master’s degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
• At least 3 years of database work experience
• At least 3 years of HL7, X12, IHE or comparable interface work experience
• At least 3 year of experience working at Healthcare IT industry
• At least 3 years of programming work experience
• Experience with Linux and programming languages
• Experience with HealthCare IT Integration Engines in the market such as OpenLink, Mirth Connect, Ensemble, CloverLeaf, BizTalk or Rhapsody
• Experience with healthcare interoperability standards: HL7 2.x/3, DICOM, ASTM and HL7 FHIR
• Experience on data migrations and ETL tools would be appreciated
• Knowledge about interoperability technologies such as SOAP, RESTful and XML/HTTP(s) web services as well as international interoperability profiles such as IHE
• Fluent in French is valuable
• Willing to travel up to 40% as needed
• Must be based either in the Netherlands or Belgium
What we offer:
Opportunity to work for a large international organisation. Full training will be provided including a corporate induction program conducted in our European headquarters in London.