In the role as Consumer and Customer insight leader, you are responsible for driving the creation and sharing of actionable consumer and customer insights to enable better informed strategies, plans and decisions for IKEA Belgium and Luxembourg. You are responsible for driving consumer and customer understanding to inform the main internal business partners within marketing and sales on how to create value for our customers and consumers, while delivering growth for the business. In this role you will report to the Country Consumer & Customer Insights Manager.
- Act as a member of the C&CI team and proactively contribute to C&CI plan/output in order to deliver to the common objectives and goals
- Collect and synthetize market and competition, societal trends, consumer, customer, brand and internal data
- Translate the different pieces of information into business insights through in depth analysis
- Being the main speaking partner for internal stakeholders (marketing, sales, expansion, people & culture, customer experience, after sales, logistics): understanding their needs, translating their needs into research briefs, advising on research methodology, conducting desk research and coordinating market research projects, delivering conclusions and acting as their partner in strategic reflection.
- Act as the main speaking partner for our 8 stores by translating national insights -for both Belgium and Luxembourg- into actionable local insights
- Adopt and implement global tools, methodologies and solutions to collect and share insights.
- Create new tools where necessary through collaboration with external research agencies – managing and guiding them towards relevant insights
- Support the further development of the performance culture within IKEA by following up on KPIs, customer satisfaction across all touchpoints
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of the IKEA values and contribute to the transformation of IKEA