COSUCRA Group Warcoing, (www.cosucra.com), is a Belgian family business incorporated in 1852, producing health ingredients for the global food industry (Inulin – extracted from chicory – along with vegetable proteins, fibres and starch – extracted from yellow peas). Cosucra is based in Pecq (Warcoing - between Courtrai and Tournai), and offers solutions for a healthy diet through a specialist sales network in more than 45 countries worldwide.
In order to support its growth, Cosucra is looking for a: Inside Sales
Purpose and context of the function
• Complete a dynamic team of 4 colleagues in the sales department.
• Ensure close collaboration with the support departments and partners within the company.
• Have a good comprehension of the commercial strategy and missions of the society
Description of the tasks
• Thoroughly analyze the sales, forecasting and projects to get distributors/customers to achieve their goals.
• Establish offers, contracts,…
• Encode orders and review contracts (SAP).
• Manage customer requests and complains
• Feed the Customer Relation Management system (CRM) with sales data.
• You have a business-oriented degree or equivalent.
• You have a first experience in Sales Administration (ADM), preferably in the export.
• You are fluent in English (Commercial).
• You have a good knowledge of SAP or ERP, Office pack.
• You are comfortable both orally and in writing in a commercial context.
• You are dynamic and pro-active, and you organize yourself to achieve the expected results.
• You resist the pressure associated with a multi-tasking and multi-contact function.
• A function in a fast-growing industrial and technological environment that promotes initiative and autonomy.
• Job stability.
Notes for the candidates
Every solicitation must be accompanied by a motivation letter.
The deadline for the solicitations is on 22/12/2019.