Interested in becoming a key player in this internationally renowned company? You will manage and coordinate all strategic projects concerning innovation and prodcut development in this international group consisting of five companies in Benelux and France.
Your main objective is to realise strategic product development and business process efficiency across companies and countries. You will be the principal contact person for all stakeholders concerning all innovation and development matters. You will be responsible for multiple tasks including:
• Strong business & market research: Understanding the daily business processes of the different companies. Analysing trends, market and client needs and mapping market opportunities.
• Driving and executing innovation and consequential business development across countries and companies.
• Prioritising projects/opportunities according to the overall strategy, and setting up business and action plans for each project.
• Setting up (remote) project teams and taking on the final responsibility for each project in a hands-on manner, once a project plan is approved by the group MD.
• Creating internal leverage and buy-in for upcoming changes/new products/ways of working,...
• Closely collaborating with local MDs and other local departments, and the group R&D team, based in the UK.
• You will be part of the group management team and you will report to the Group Managing Director.
• Frequent travel up to +50% in between sites is to be expected. Home office based.
• Master’s or Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience.
• +5 years experience in a (technical) product-oriented world where market research and product management and/or innovation were key.
• Rich experience with and excellent project management skills, with a focus on business process optimalisation and product development. Pro-active, positive mind-set with an eagerness to get things done.
• Strong at stakeholder management and internal networking. Experience in an international environment, while working with remote project teams is a strong asset.
• Business sense to prioritise and evaluate what has high impact vs. low impact on P&L in short & long-term.
• Excellent communication and facilitating skills. Fluent in English, both written and spoken. Fluency in French and/or Dutch is a strong asset.
Innovation is a key priority in the growth strategy of the Kingspan Group and its subsidiaries. Growth within Kingspan is not only focused on the company, but also on the individuals and their career paths. A company culture characterized by pragmatism, openness towards change and initiative, drive and result-orientation. A competitive salary package, company car and other benefits.