- Supports Project Management group with the development and implementation of study database design modifications.
- Performs database modifications based on client requirements; updates CFC, Kit Specifications, and sample labels, as appropriate, based on database modifications.
- Monitors assignments and adjusts priorities and work schedule to meet deadlines and provide high quality deliverables.
- Completes additional tasks as needed to support project, client, and departmental objectives.
- Understands and follows department's working practice documents and SOPs, and contributes to their development as needed, as well as understands and follows appropriate corporate SOPs.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics, biology or other health related field
- 0-2 years of experience with data collection or analysis, or working directly or indirectly with relational databases in a clinical research or clinical drug development environment
- Or equivalent combination of education, training, and experience that provides the individual with the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to perform the job
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality with clinical data and client's proprietary data
- Ability to attain, maintain, and apply a working knowledge of GCPs and applicable SOPs
- Project and time management skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Ability to utilize Microsoft Excel and Word to perform tasks
- Strong attention to detail
- Proven problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
- Ability to apply logic and critical thinking to situations
- Ability to work in a collaborative team work environment