IT Project & Team Manager
For one of our client active in the insurances in Brussels, we are looking for an IT Project & Team Manager for a permanent position.
The Project & Team Manager IT for the Transversal Front-Ends Web applications organizes and manages large end-to-end initiatives for its client, including compiling a business model and managing all relevant stakeholders. The Project Manager provides and actively monitors the team & the functionalities that make up the project, tracking their lifecycle through the various Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them.
As such, he/she is responsible for the end-to-end delivery of the project and is therefore the representative of the ProductTeam in the management committees of its projects.
The Project Manager will work within the Transversal Front-Ends/Portals Feature.
As the IT Project & Teams Manager for the Transversal Front-Ends Web applications, your responsibilities will include :
- Define and organize the project for your client, including cost estimates, business model development and planning preparation ;
- Actively identify and manage your stakeholders, and organize the governance necessary to keep them aligned;
- Translate, in collaboration with the Requirements Engineer, the project into functionalities, and track them throughout the development cycle through the various Feature Teams and Product Teams that implement them;
- Be recognized by the customer as a responsible end-to-end contact for the Epic.
- Act as a Manager for the development team
As a Project Manager, we are looking for someone who has :
- a master's degree in computer science or equivalent experience.
- at least 4 years of relevant experience in IT project management ;
- a technical knowledge of Web Applications (architecture) is a great asset;
- a solid experience in project management and a good understanding of technical and integration complexities, change management techniques, particularly in the area of stakeholder management, and risk identification and management ;
- experience in terms of "Agile" (at scale) working methods is considered a very important asset ;
- knowledge of the insurance sector, and in particular of the corporate non-life activity, is considered a serious asset.
- A knowledge of the Sitecore tool is a plus.
You also own:
- a customer orientation and a great capacity to listen (actively);
- a willingness to develop and look for new solutions, and to learn proactively;
- a good team spirit;
- innovative genes: creative thinking and sharing of ideas and solutions while being pragmatic.
- Large multinational corporation
- Excellent work-life balance (homeworking systems)
- Attractive package