· 5-7 years of experience in IT
· Hands-on experience with Warehouse Management systems like Manhattan WMS and SAP WM, IM , MM and SAP EWM .
· Hands-on experience with supply chain planning (Demand and Supply Planning, SIOP) systems like Manugistics/JDA/Blue Yonder, SAP APO and Kinaxis etc.
· End to end understanding of the Supply Chain business processes
· Minimum 2-3 years of project management experience
· Implementation and support experience is highly preferred
· Strong IT infrastructure knowledge preferred
· Required Bachelor’s degree of Science in Information Systems, Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain related disciplines.
· CPIM (APICS) is highly preferred
· A Master’s degree is preferred.
· Ability to travel 30% domestically and internationally
· Good presentation and English communication (written and verbal) skills. Ability to communicate in multiple languages relevant for the region is a plus.
· Ability to communicate effectively across multiple constituencies to support project and organizational change management objectives
· Strong analytical skills especially in the area of requirement elicitation
· Strong leadership, consulting, and negotiating skills
· Experienced in business process analysis, standardization and optimization
· Experience with tools like Lean Manufacturing, TMS, and Six Sigma a plus
· Automotive experience a plus
· Basic financial skills needed to develop quality and comprehensive Business Cases
· Deep understanding of the business processes and IT solutions in the logistics (warehouse management and distribution center) space
· Deep understanding of the business processes and IT solutions in the Supply Chain Planning (Demand Planning, SIOP, Supply Planning and ATP, MRP) space
· Clear understanding of the relational database concepts, tools and ERP Master data structure and elements
· Ability to communicate complex problems in a non-technical simplified manner and in business impact terms
· Good project management skills