DKV Belgium S.A. was established in 1964, as the first foreign subsidiary of Deutsche Krankenversicherung AG. Since then, DKV has developed as the Belgian specialist in private health insurance and offers a full range of guarantees, both for individuals and for companies.
Today, DKV Belgium S.A. can count on the confidence of nearly two million policyholders. In terms of individual health insurance, DKV occupies the leading position in Belgium. For group insurance, its market share is around 20%. A position that DKV manages to maintain thanks to its collaboration with more than 6,000 insurance intermediaries. Over the years, DKV has built a relationship of trust with the brokerage, which allows it to better identify customer needs.
Reports to: Domain Manager
Purpose: The goal of an IT product owner is to create the right software product: he/she owns a product range that is needed to fulfill the needs of the Business owner, the stakeholders and customers of that domain.
- Product area ownership including P&L
- Owns product area vision and ensures that the scrum team understands it
- Manages product area backlog
- Risk “management” for the product area
- Responsible for the non-functional requirements (data security etc)
- Stakeholder Management on user story (detail) level
- Accept story/increment delivery in close collaboration with the Business product owner
- Make sure the product area initiatives are aligned with the overall Value Stream Vision
- Identify and maximize customer value and business value
- Discuss pain points with the scrum master
- Is part of the Scrum Team (with the Scrum Master and the Development Team)
- Cooperate with the Scrum Master and the development team to achieve the sprint goal
- Profound Agile Product Owner experience
- Understanding Business and business value
- Deep product area domain know-how – understanding the target customer and customer value
- Knows state of the art approaches of agile product management like A/B Testing, Story Mapping, Persona and Customer Journey visualization
- Excellent People Management Skills : PO is also teamleader now.
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Deep understanding of the customer and her needs
- Combines business and technical skills