If you are interested in the functional elaboration of solutions, the role of functional designer is something for you. You are an important key figure between business and IT. You are responsible for the functional analysis of information systems so that they meet the business needs within the existing architecture and standards. You document your analysis and check the result with your internal client and then discuss with the technical colleagues of your team. You set up functional test cases on the basis of the analysis and perform these to guarantee a qualitative delivery.
Assignments are dealt with through the AGILE process(Scrum, KanBan/ SAFe). In short iterations (sprints) software is delivered giving us an improved time to market. We develop, evaluate and steer where necessary during these short cycles. Each time in consultation with our business.
You work in a well-integrated Business & IT team, often in an international context with the development teams at offshore or nearshore location. You are able to maintain a good customer relationship with the business partners, where you also dare to challenge them, given limitations of time, scope and budget. You gain insight into the business processes involved. You follow the technological developments in the IT field that are relevant to the banking and insurance sector, so that you continue to develop your own IT insights.
• You have a Master's degree with a strong IT finality.
• You are well motivated. Someone who can work independently. You are comfortable with taking initiative and taking responsibility.
• It is important that you can act in the IT landscape after a short acquaintance period. You have the interest and the analytical skills to quickly familiarize yourself with the business and IT processes.
• A flexible mindset and eagerness for continuous learning are essential.
• You have a healthy dose of pragmatism and creativity.
• Working in a team where cooperation and team results are put first, strongly appeals to you
• As an IT functional analyst you constantly interact with your colleagues. You are able to communicate your ideas in a smooth, structured and convincing way. Dutch is often used in communication with certain businesses, therefore you have excellent verbal and writing skills. Given the international context, English is not a problem for you either.
• Within KBC you have a lot of freedom to fill in your workplace and working hours (Working from home, from the various head offices, co-work places). We try to take into account your preference in terms of location, without offering guarantees that a specific location will be retained for your further career. You determine the working arrangements in dialogue with your team. Collaboration via collaboration tools is therefore no problem for you.
• As a base you work from Leuven, Brussels, Ghent or Mechelen. Often teams are spread over two locations.