Within the department ‘Terminal Manufacturing and Repair' (industrialization, quality repair and planning of payment terminals), Worldline is looking for a “Head of Demand & Supply Planning”. Together with your team of 8 people, you are responsible for the complete demand & supply chain of payment terminals. You will be the interface between suppliers/Sub-contractors, commercial and logistic teams.
Demand Management area:
- Collect the sales forecast and analyze in function of stock levels, realized sales and the budget
- Reporting the Performance of forecasts (Forecast accuracy and MAPE) bottom up and top down
- Assure a proper run of ASCP and communicate accordingly with Supply Team
Supply Management area:
- Based on this information, you setup an achievable production plan for the subcontractors, which is also acceptable for the commercial and logistic teams.
- Based on the production plan, you launch orders for production and procurement of components, as well as for the assembly of payment terminals.
- You manage the different ways of supply: Make to Order, Make to Stock, Reorder point, …
Stock Management area:
- You manage the life cycle of the products and manage the obsolescence of the products in accordance with Accounting department
- You set up Cycle counts and stock counts based on ABC classification of the products in accordance with Accounting department
- You manage a team of 8 people
- You set up objectives and make the appraisals
- You are a source of motivation for your team
Your IT skills will allow you to
- Manage properly the different systems in place (ERP, Office based decision plans, etc)
- Create reports to track and trace performances and share results bottom up and top down