As a member of the Compensation & Benefits team, you play an active role in the continuous optimisation of staff management processes through, among other things, various IT automation projects. You also make a key contribution to payroll-related documentation/communication.
- You will act as a liaison between the HR Department and the ICT Department with a view to developing new staff management applications (for e.g. payroll management and working time management).
- You will monitor each stage of the project, from the definition of the functional specifications (from an HR point of view) with the end users right up to final implementation.
- You will communicate clearly (both verbally and in writing) with your staff management colleagues and the future users of the applications in the company's various departments (e.g. taking part in working groups, training on-site).
- You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance of the IT systems used by the Staff Management team.
- You will monitor and analyse the latest developments in labour relations legislation, in partnership with the Labour Relations Department, so as to adapt existing payroll procedures as required.
- If there are any procedural changes affecting Fluxys staff, you will prepare internal communications to explain these changes.