As a person you are passionate about people. You have engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimising performance through people and knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation. You act as an ambassador for the IKEA culture and values and enjoy working with tactical and operational tasks in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
You accomplish goals, complete tasks, and achieve results. You know how to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility. You express ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
You know how to implement plans, according to set budgets and goals. You have knowledge of how to systematically to profile, model, analyse and report on all data, cross-channel within IKEA and between co-workers by analysing data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making. You know how to structure data and information in both processes and information technology tools to ensure reliable, accessible and relevant information, always securing the appropriate levels of privacy and security
You know how to structure data and technology tools to ensure reliable, accessible and relevant information, always securing the appropriate levels of privacy and security. You enable business change, by defining needs and recommending solutions that deliver value to co-workers.
You create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA, securing IKEA corporate identity and core values.
You have extensive knowledge about designing, developing and continuously improving processes, services and products to become more cost-effective and efficient: by analysing data from digital sources to gain insights of IKEA customers for business purposes and decision making.
For this role we believe you need to have proven record of developing organisations using data driven insights, minimum 1 year of experience in Human Resources, minimum 1 year of experience in Information management /Business Intelligence /Advanced Analytics and experience from a global matrix organisation and/or participating on global projects.
In the role as Process Improvement and Analytics Specialist, you identify and execute on opportunities for process improvement and standardisation as a key enabler of the INGKA digitalisation and automation agenda. You work closely with Group People & Culture to drive consistency and high quality in People processes to realise business goals as well as improve co-worker experience.
• Implement and establish people processes in the country organisation including executing on global structures, methods, policies, standards, rules and guidelines
• Secure and monitor People processes are in line with mandatory elements of People processes to secure compliance and a consistent execution of the process framework and policies
• Ensure the INGKA People processes are in line with internal and external conditions in the country
• Be responsible for executing on process standardisation in the country including specifically in People Administration
• Be responsible for executing Shared Services coordination and migration at the lowest cost, including aligning on process best practice with counterparts in other countries
• Network with stakeholders across the country organisation to proactively identify opportunities and ideas for standardisation, process improvement and digitalisation
• Provide the pre-conditions for high quality in People information & data, enabling advanced analytics
• Collaborate across the organisation to define and secure People data accuracy, availability, and when needed confidentiality
• Secure and monitor that People data processes and activities are in line with the mandatory elements of People information & data, to secure compliance and a consistent execution of the People information & data framework and policies
• Align with key stakeholders within People & Culture and other functions securing a well-functioning People information & data management and support establishing People analytics as an integrated part of business decisions throughout the organisation
• Perform People related business analysis and identify trends, opportunities as well as potential risks and present them in and understandable and actionable manner
• Provide expertise in evaluating and utilising the global People analytics outcome to support the business at a country level
• Collaborate with Group People & Culture Centre of Expertise in People Business Steering to collect, analyse and utilise relevant business intelligence in the People analytics field to stay competitive and co-creating changes when appropriate
• Support in the identification and implementation of digital capabilities in the country organisation that can support efficient and accurate people analytics
• Take lead on improvements in data quality as well as supporting on legal compliance topics in relation to personal data for co-workers, locally as well as globally
In this role you will report to the People & Culture Delivery Manager.
IKEA is all about people, and our team make sure to bring the best people on board to keep our strong spirit of togetherness. We believe that different experiences and backgrounds collectively make us wiser and stronger, and we ensure that our co-workers bloom into their best selves as they contribute to our business.