The HR Operations Specialist is a member of the global HR operations team who performs various administrative tasks to assist with the daily operations of the HR department. The HR Operations team acts as a bridge between employees and other departments e.g. Finance, HR Business Partners, etc.
The HR Operations Specialist's goals will be to ensure that the end-to-end HR operations are running smoothly and effectively to deliver maximum value to the organization by providing a positive employee experience.
Responsibilities and tasks
- Answer employee inquiries and create a positive employee experience
- Create and coordinate local internal communications to support HR initiatives
- Participate in strategic team projects
- Solve ad-hoc requests / employee issues
- Effective administration of employee documentation throughout their ADBSG journey including, but not limited to; contract management, leave management, visa checks, job changes.
- Ensure operational processes, procedures and policies are properly documented, kept up to date and uploaded to the applicable systems.
- Ensure accuracy of employee data in various systems, while remaining compliant with local legislations.
- Manage the relationship with the payroll provider, validate changes, perform reviews and monitor deadlines
- Be responsible for the accurate and timely management of the monthly payroll process including hirings, terminations, benefits, overtimes, work permits, expatriate packages and other
- Manage the relationship with the insurance providers, renewals ect.
- Oversee the day-to-day operations regarding employee questions & queries related to payroll, labour law, benefits, and other relevant topics
- Identify opportunities for process improvement, operational excellence and automation.
- Provide regional expertise.
- Partner with HRBP and support on transactional tasks to ensure seamless HR process
- Prepare monthly standard and ad-hoc reports for HR and other internal stakeholders by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data
- Ensure that the HR Sharepoint pages are up to date for our employees
- Provide support on HR systems related projects including, but not limited to; preliminary requirements gathering, testing system enhancements, developing user procedures
- Assist with local recruitments, Job advertisements, engaging local agents, support managers in the recruitment process