As our HR Officer you are the first-line point of contact for employees and you will support the local management team in all operational HR related aspects (carfleet, labour law, employee benefits, health policy, induction & reporting).
Day to day operational HR activities
- SPOC for employees.
- Keep personnel files up to date with all relevant documentation.
- Prepare monthly payroll by providing necessary data to the external payroll partner in time.
- Manage car fleet.
Support Employee lifecycle
- Manage induction process for new employees.
- Manage process for terminations of employment.
- Driving the people engagement agenda.
- Organize teambuilding sessions and events.
- Participate in and support HR Manager in various HR projects.
- Assist HR Manager with the annual Performance Management review process and support line managers with Talent management & Performance management.
Streamline HR processes
- Ensuring a smooth relationship with HQ and making sure all HR processes are streamlined between the Belgian site and HQ.
- Follow-up on changes in social labour law.
- Permanently look for new opportunities to optimize labor cost.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining all related HR Policies.
- Establishing the framework for retaining employees.
- Co-ordinate all recruitment activity, liaising with candidates, agencies and line managers
- Establish and maintain the Belgian employer brand