Our client is one of the largest law firms in Europe with offices in Amsterdam, Brussels, London, Luxembourg, New York … The Brussels office employs +/- 120 persons and is seeking an HR Officer.
Together with your HR colleague you will act as first point of contact towards the staff and lawyers, and you will be responsible forsupporting all HR processes in the Brussels office. You will also advise theManagement and Partners on how to improve the HRexperience. Depending on your previous experience followingresponsibilities will be fully or partially in your portfolio.
Employer Branding & Recruitment:
• Elaborate initiatives to strengthen the position as attractive lawfirm to work;
• Responsible for campus recruitment and job fairs;
• Follow-up recruitment needs and take adequate action toensure a qualitative hiring and where necessary liaise withrecruitment agencies;
• Participate in recruitment interviews for support staff (bothpermanent and temp);
• Manage the recruitment processes together with the HRcolleague (screening incoming resumes, keep track ofinterviews and follow-up for feedback on timely basis).
Training & development:
• Support the Evaluation & development Process;
• Examine the training and development needs, develop trainingstrategy and implement accordingly;
• Give / Organize induction trainings and updating inductionmanual for new hires.
Payroll, payroll related matters and contracts:
• Ensure timely payroll administration and compliance with theLabour law regulations and liaise with our payroll agency whenrequired;
• Manage social documents: hospitalization insurance, group insurance, contracts;
• Provide information on payroll related matters like educationalleave, time credit, etc? ;
• Manage attendance administration & records;
• Reporting on HR topics (absences, headcount, ... ).
You have strong organizational skills allowing you to managemultiple priorities in a fast-pacedenvironment.
Your strong communication skills sense of urgency in meetingdeadlines help you to be effective and efficient in the same time.
Confidentiality, accuracy, self-motivated, driven and integrity areno idle conceptions for you.
Skills and experience
• Good knowledge and/or relevant experience in payroll andHR administration;
• Bachelorsdegree in Office/HR management or equivalentby experience;
• You have excellent skills in MS Office;
• Bilingual Dutch, French and good command ofEnglish;
• Previous experience in a support position with directuser/client contact is a plus.
Ideal start: December 2017
A full-time position in a dynamic, international firm with aninformal, service-minded mentality.
An opportunity to prove yourself in a professional andchallenging environment where you will be able to add real valueand benefit from on-the-job experience.