Who is SThree?
SThree is a renowned talent selection agency worldwide, known as a recruitment specialists on their niche markets within STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math).
SThree Belgium is based in Brussels and Antwerp where we are known as a go to agency for providing and delivering a quality service to our candidates and clients. Thanks to our multibrand strategy (Progressive, Huxley & Real Staffing), we are specialised on niche market's need.
Knowing a stable growth, we are now looking for a new colleague who can be in charge of the HR operation part for Belgium.
- Responsible for maintaining all processes and procedure manuals (country guides)
- Proactively seeking to ensure continual improvement of all HR processes
- To work collaboratively with Payroll and across the business to deliver an efficient, fair and consistent service
- Answer queries and issues where necessary from SThree employees (certificate, questions regarding HR part…)
- Responsible for processing all employee variations on SAP and issuing the relevant documentation throughout the employee lifecycle. (maternity leave, paternity leave, absence, social documents, employee promotion, salary increase)
- Obtaining proof of identity documentation from the local office or prospective employee
- Issuing contracts of employment, job offer letters, policy documentation and being responsible for their return on the first day of employment
- Facilitating the smooth administration integration and HR on-boarding of all new starters (phone calls, meetings etc).
- Responsible for processing leavers on SAP, ensuring exit letters are issued according to legal requirements and that Payroll are informed in a timely manner.
- Demonstrable experience in a HR department (1 -2 years)
- Working knowledge and experience of using SAP
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
Your Skills & Knowledge
- Belgian labour law is a must
- Language : FR/NL/EN
- Good Communicator
- Attention to detail
- Time Management
- Team Skills
- Problem solving
Your salary package
- Attractive salary package regarding your experience
- Plus : The DKV plan (hospitalisation, dental and ambulatory) + Life insurance + Public transport 100% refund + Meal voucher (8€) + Net expenses 50€ + Ecocheque 260€ + Pension plan
- A nice office dedicated to the employee wellbeing with : Bootcamp & yoga class
Interested? Join us >> Apply we are looking for your CV j.murca(a)sthree.com