Purpose of the position :
To lead the HR Function within the JV, acting as a Strategic Business Partner working collaboratively to achieve business transformation:
- Understanding, anticipating and supporting the business strategy.
- Attracting, developing and retaining the necessary employees.
- Building the best work environment.
- Promoting diversity and equality.
- Developing strong Social Relations with Unions/Staff Representative bodies.
- Accompanying the JV in the transformation and digitalisation plan.
Main responsabibilities and tasks :
- HR Partner: Provide advice, guidance and support to the managerial roles and employees acting as the expert in HR topics. Manage the employees "life cycle".
- Recruitment and on boarding: Decide the type of hiring and manage the internal, external recruitment and temporary appointments. Ensure that a complete on boarding process is delivered.
- Knowledge and Development: Provide the teams/departments with qualified and motivated employees, retaining and developing them (career forecasting, mobility, training, mentoring, coaching, qualifications, succession plan, talent review…).
- Compensation and benefits: Manage and encode in the tool all aspects of the remuneration for the JV (as payroll, insurances or any other benefits, social security, fiscal, contract, personal data, expat data, control of payroll calculation,…) and propose a remuneration policy and the correspondent salary reviews linked to the strategy, the budget and the market.
- HR policies and procedures: Implement and promote the HR policies and procedures (Annual appraisals, Talent reviews, Succession plans, Engagement survey, 360°…) in line with legislation and best practice within the Cooperation.
- Engagement and Culture: Promote the culture of the company and of the Cooperation and the engagement of the employees in the JV. Manage HR communication.
- Labour/Employment relations: Ensure compliance in labour/employment relations with local law (contracts, exit agreements…). Manage the involvement of the Unions/Staff Representatives in a cooperative, collaborative and co-working way, building together. Promote the Corporate Social Responsibilities
- Health and safety: Ensure with CEO and DCEO health and safety at work. Inform and make sensitive the Management on the legal aspects on the working conditions in the office. Organize the CPPT and write the outcome of the meetings, supplies the reports of safety in the official authorities/external organization (medical-inspection, insurance..)
- Social elections : Organize the social elections by following the legal obligations in Belgium.
- Training : Manage the training plan and plan the trainings in intern of extern.
- Organisation and costs: Promote optimisation of the organisation and personnel costs.
- Be an active member of the Management Committee (CODIR) of the JV.
- Coordinate the local Committees (HR, Remuneration and Nomination).
- Liaise closely with the HR Committee members highlighting of any relevant information.
- Fulfill all local and central reporting requirements (headcount, social reporting …).
- Ensure regulatory compliance in all HR matters with the compliance Manager of the JVBE.
Other responsibilities and percentage dedicated for each :
- Manage the access badges
- Manage the requests of access / users (Gedex - formulaires…)
- Organise meetings and events
Principale relationships (internal/external) :
Internal within Cooperation:
- Members of the CODIR and other managers
- Other employees
- Members of JV Board
- HR Committee members
- HQ's Functional Heads
- Head of HR within the other JVs
- Local and SCF HR Teams
External from the Cooperation:
- Universities and schools
- Providers (of the payroll system, of …)
- Labour inspection, external auditors or regulators
- Pension fund
- Unions//Staff Representative bodies
- Consultancy firms, legal advisory
- Recruitment agencies
- Interim agencies
- Approximatively 87 employees
- Approximatively 7.500.000 € total personnel costs.
- Local language : French and Dutch