As an HR Business Partner, you will actively take part in developing, implementing and harmonising an efficient and effective HR policy (organisational development, staff planning, skills management, career planning, etc.). You will ensure that this policy meets the company's needs and enables Elia Group to pursue its strategy and achieve its objectives within a favourable social climate.
This job entails the following tasks and responsibilities:
Interaction with management and employees
Communication and consultation
- You will help define Elia's strategic objectives and translate them into concrete operational objectives for HR and the departments making up the Infrastructure and Community Relations Divisions.
- You will keep a close eye on current developments in Infrastructure and Community Relations and will translate and deploy them in line with HR policy.
- You will initiate and monitor resource planning in consultation with the departments making up the Infrastructure and Community Relations Divisions.
- You will contribute to the company's overall remuneration policy and working conditions and you will ensure uniform and fair application so that the department's results can be achieved within a favourable social climate and employees are treated honestly and fairly.
- You will advise and support the managers at these departments on:
- organisational development.
- people management.
- fulfilling and developing the HR component of their managerial role with a view to helping them successfully implement HR policy and practices.
- You will initiate and actively contribute to the development of career paths, with a view to matching individual needs with those of the organisation.
- You will take on an advisory and pioneering role with regard to change and continuous improvement. In connection with change projects, you will support the development of communication plans and support plans with a view to facilitating their implementation.
- You will promote collaboration with the business with a view to developing a usable and accessible HR service and tools.
- You will regularly consult with HR staff in Talent Management, Compensation & Benefits and Payroll.
- You will proactively point out and discuss successful solutions and developments and pass them on to the organisation.
- You will recognise HR processes within the organisation, identify problems and translate them into advice that you provide to HR and management.
- You will be part of the Infrastructure and Community Relations management team.
Project management and involvement
- You will serve as project manager for one or more HR projects.
- You will contribute specific information relating to your job to other HR projects.
- You will take part in transversal projects.