In the role as Country HFB Business Leader, you are responsible for leading the development of the selling approach as the “CEO” for a specific part of the range (HFB - Home Furnishing Business Area) and for defining the sales strategy to maximize growth and profitability in all channels.
- Drive the long term growth of the business through the development of the commercial offer, sales techniques and activities through all channels.
- Steer the range, dimensioning and price ladder for the HFB to make sure it meets customer needs and demand. Set strategy on the local prices and propose commercial activities. Contribute with input on pricing and forecasting service offer
- Be responsible for the Sales planning and forecasting for the HFB.
- Steer sales and gross margin across channels to reach plan and react to deviations to ensure sales output is in line with selling objectives
- Develop local commercial solutions meeting the customer needs, by implementing store solutions and create local sales solutions to further improve the experience and conversion
- Coach store co-workers throughout the market to develop competence on selling
- Actively cooperate with all key stakeholders within Commercial and beyond to secure integration, common focus and to maximize impact (for example Customer, Digital, CFF (Customer Fulfilment), Communications, Sustainability, Business Navigation Operations & Finance, People & Culture)
- Be a speaking partner with our global organisation of Range & Supply to provide local market relevant feedback
- Contribute to the integrated multichannel executions/output in order to contribute to the business goals
- Be an active player in driving an open and sharing climate, be a role model of our values
- Be an active player in working on sustainability initiatives within selling through ensuring sustainability priorities are reflected across offering (e.g. Energy Efficient Lighting)
This role is located in Zaventem.