To coordinate and support the implementation of Group mobility (expatriation) policies and programs across multiple businesses and geographies within Puratos Group.
- Prepare packages for (new) international assignments, hires and localisations as well as the annual update of the expat packages after salary review
- Act as the primary contact person with our global tax consultant and all other mobility related service providers (payroll/pension/medical/relocation…).
- Work with our Puratos country HR leaders to ensure understanding and consistency of communication towards assignees/hires in respect of package and policy issues.
- Communicate meetings with assignees in respect of packages and relocation issues and deal with individual questions.
- Responsible for immigration and work permit issues, take care of smooth relocation and social security and work in close cooperation with our Puratos HR lawyer in the preparation of assignment letters or related contracts.
- Manage the full mobility administration, including follow up and expense management with vendors and assistance in annual budget cycle preparation.
To support Group C&B director in setting up and developing C&B Total Reward Strategy across all Puratos entities (incl. headofice and Belgian Operations)
- Coordinate at Group level the annual Base Salary Review (BSR) process and bonus scheme, including the calculation of all BSR/Bonus payments in line with policy, budget and set deadlines.
- Coordinate the participation in market data surveys in all Puratos entity countries with our Global data provider and analyze surveys and benchmarks versus our existing policies.
- Prepare and participate in the job grading and ensure follow up.
- Support in the annual budget planning and active monthly follow-up
- Support in the design of a Group variable reward scheme and employee benefit plans, including analysis and/or proposal of changes.