The Group controller will closely with the Group CEO/CFO, as well as with regional/local controllers and Finance Managers. His network will include Regional VPs and heads of Group functional departments (such as HR, Technology, Innovation, etc.) In his quest for performance he will both SUPPORT and CHALLENGE the organization. He will act as a Manager.
- The Group Controller works in close collaboration with the Group CEO/CFO to:
- Support the senior management in the achievement of the Group growth targets, performance improvement and planned financial results & cash flow
- Provide the stakeholders (shareholders, lenders) with the periodic & appropriate and/or requested management information
- Implements, upgrade, enhances tools, processes, guidelines and procedures to improve the quality of the Group Management Information Systems
- The Group Controller will organize, supervise and develop the Group Management Information Systems and ensure their improved integration:
- 5-Years strategic plan
- Annual budget
- Quarterly forecast
- Monthly reporting
- Periodic Cash, cash flow and covenants reporting and forecasting
- The Group controller will organize and generate the relevant reports and KPIs, will execute all necessary analysis and prepare action plans on:
- improvement or correction of the financial performance,
- sensitivity analysis
- achievement of cash flow improvements or corrections,
- completion of post-investment review
- He will control the realization of the action plans.
- The Group controller will support the CEO/CFO in other tasks/projects, such as:
- the preparation of the Meetings of the Board of Directors
- new acquisitions: business plan, implementation of Group Information systems and tools, coaching, follow-up of the business plans
- the periodic update of the transfer pricing information
Further to Group performance objectives, Group's stakeholders require fast and accurate management information on sales, costs, expenses, stock levels, capital expenditures, cash flow, cash, headcount…. to monitor the successful execution of the Group's strategy, the operations, their targets and their results.
He will actively participate, as Finance Key Business Owner, to the implementation of the new ERP in 2020 The Group Controller action is driven by the improvement of the Group performance and oriented on going forward actions and initiatives.