- You analyse and structure the compensation and benefits data and information related to the Group top executives and prepare relevant documentations and presentations;
- You contribute to the design and implementation of new incentive schemes;
- You provide advice to RTL Group’s top management in calibrating short-term and long-term bonus targets and you participate in the computation and validation of bonus pay-outs;
- You ensure and coordinate quarterly/annual HR reporting activities at Group level (headcounts, demographics…);
- You ensure HR Controlling activities (review and analysis of the Group’s personnel costs, computation of incentive schemes’ pay-out accruals in the course of the year);
- You contribute to the preparation of the Group’s Nomination and Compensation Committee meetings;
- You participate, in the context of M&A transactions to workstreams related to HR Compensation & Benefits aspects.
- At least 5 years of experience in Compensation & Benefits matters, ideally within an international company or a major consulting firm specialised in this field;
- You have a relevant university degree (Business Administration, Finance and/or Human Resources);
- You have excellent analytical abilities and enjoy performing calculations and statistics;
- You are proficient in financial analysis, notions in Corporate Finance are a plus;
- You are accurate and meticulous, and you are result-oriented;
- You are perfectly fluent in English (native speaker is a plus). Strong knowledge of German and/or French will be an advantage;
- You are a good team player and enjoy working in a multicultural environment;
- You are proficient in MS Office, especially Excel, and have worked with database and reporting systems (such as SAP BOFC and SuccessFactors).
We offer the opportunity
- to be part of a growth oriented leader in the global media industry,
- to join an employer with an entrepreneurial, and collaborative company culture
- to join a team of international professionals
- to take on and manage autonomously challenging projects
- to develop your technical, financial and project management skills in an international setting, on the job and supported by appropriate training measures
- Moreover we offer an attractive remuneration package, in line with the market and the positions’ requirements.