Product Manager (m/f/d)
We are looking for a talented and experienced individual to join our team as Product Manager (m/f/d), to manage and develop the active product range during the entire life cycle.
Acting as a Product Manager will face you with the these tasks:
- Reviewing competition and analyzing market situation to develop new products for consumer needs and relevant price positioning
- Achieve revenue and margin targets for projects and products and improve margin of responsible product range
- Managing product launches throughout the product innovation process and proactively work with new product concepts based on insights and market requests
- Coordination of stakeholders of product management and ensure 100% ready to sell status before launching the product
- Developing the marketing mix and activation cycles for international launches and active products including tracking
- Working on growth plans taking marketing goals into consideration and create a product roadmap
You should have the following qualifications:
- University degree in business studies or related fields
- Experience in dealing with international markets and customers
- Knowledge of project and product management and marketing
- Very good spoken and written German and English language skills
- Very good knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel etc.)
We're the perfect match, if you...
- live a hands on mentality, are open-minded and communicative
- Your job is your passion and you feel "Pure joy of water" just like us
- You share our values, such as treating each other with respect, keeping commitments, ensuring high quality, and inspiring passion and continuous growth
- Take advantage of our diverse employee offerings
- Use of internal training opportunities
- A dynamic and motivated team and working environment
- Flexible working hours, free parking and good public transport
- A competitive salary package
Are we on the same wavelength? We are looking forward to your application!
Mrs. Denise Saleh
Are we on the same wavelength? Click
to find out.
GROHE is a leading global brand for complete bathroom solutions and kitchen fittings, dedicated to providing innovative water products that deliver "Pure Freude an Wasser". GROHE has been committed to the values of technology, quality, design and sustainability that illustrate GROHE's commitment to creating exceptional experiences. With its engineering, innovation and design activities anchored in Germany, GROHE products bear the quality label "Made in Germany". GROHE was the first in its industry to win the German government’s CSR prize and was also featured in the Fortune® magazine’s ranking of Top 50 that are “Changing the World”.
Since 2014 GROHE is part of LIXIL – a pioneer for water and housing products.