Global Service Desk Analyst (M/F)
Experis is a dedicated business unit of ManpowerGroup - a world leader in employment services for more than 70 years, and a recognized pioneer in the industry. At Experis, we operate in over 50 countries worldwide, deploying more than 38,000 skilled professionals every day and that's why over 80% of the Fortune Global 500 turn to us for the professional talent that will set them apart.
- Provides 1st level support for on premises & remotely connected staff across all Global locations in line with defined SLA's and OLA's. Transfers, as required, unresolved critical/high priority incidents to other global team members with detailed supporting documentation or as per coordination of Manager if for an off-hours incident.
- Troubleshoots issues with Windows OS, Mac OS, iOS, and Android. Providing software support including MS Office, browsers and browser-based applications, miscellaneous software both specialized and commercially available. Provides hardware support for laptops, desktops, printers and mobile devices.
- Closely adheres to defined Global IT Service Management processes- change management, incident management, knowledge management, problem management, request management and service level management processes
- Logs all client contacts into the IT Service Management Tool
- Responsible for accuracy into the IT Service Management Tool
- Participates, as scheduled, for support in on-call rotation and is expected to respond (within the service level targets) and troubleshoot incidents for any global location outside of business-hours. For example, during the evening, overnight and on weekends.
- Creation and maintenance of published documentation for technical procedures, policies, and standard processes related to Service Desk.Ensures adherence by Service Desk Analysts
- Research new technologies to stay informed on Service Desk standards and best practices.Makes recommendations to Manager, Global Service Desk with detailed product evaluation for inclusion in technology roadmap
- Maintains data in the service configuration management system (CMS) based on the standards and policies defined by the IT Asset management practice (ITAM)
- Additional duties as assigned by the Manager, Global Service Desk
If you'd like to know more, please contact Jens De Beule through email () or by phone (+32 3 221 17 08).