- University/FH degree in Finance/Controlling, business or engineering
- Several years related work experience in (IT) Controlling
- Financial and resource controlling expertise in large-scale IT programs/projects
- Methodical competencies in project and cost controlling
- Experienced in IT Change Request Management
- KPIs in agile & traditional projects
- MS Office (esp. Excel and Powerpoint)
- SAP FI/CO knowledge beneficial
- Expert in project planning and documentation tools (MS Project Online, Jira, Confluence)
- Ability to engage with Senior Management and collaborate in a team of people with varied backgrounds
- Fluent in English and German
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.