- Degree in business administration, finance, or economics (alternatively or in addition, a degree in engineering or IT)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in Internal and/or External Audit, compliance or similar function within in an international manufacturing company
- Profound knowledge of financial accounting according to IFRS
- Strong knowledge of auditing practices and internal control standards
- Independent, structured, and highly analytical working manner
- Ability to work in a team, excellent communication and negotiation skills, and assertiveness
- Good command of MS Office, data analytics and passion for IT
- Proficiency with auditing software
- Profound German and English language skills, both oral and in writing and preferably a further language
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.