- University degree in economics, social sciences or psychology and at least five years of working experience in HR development or talent management in a globally operating company
- Substantiated know-how in the design, implementation and execution of HR development and talent management measures and instruments
- Ability to understand and analyze business needs and translate them into actionable and solution-oriented projects and reflecting those with state-of-the-art market approaches
- Structured, independent and self-dependent way of working
- Working in a team is a crucial and actively demanded as well as working in an agile context
- Strong communication skills and a winning appearance on all hierarchical levels and experiences in consultation and moderation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German are mandatory.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.