- Bachler Degree in Information Technology/ Computer Science / Engineering, Business Administration, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years of experience related to IT Security
- IT Security Certifications advantageous (e.g. ITIL, COBIT, CISSP, ISO 27001 , CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH, ISSEPl, CREA, CPT, CWAPT)
- Several years related work experience in IT-Service-Delivery / IT-Operations / IT-Architecture
- Very well knowledge of cyber security technologies and methods (threat landscapes, models, standards) as well as in network technologies and network security (routers/switches, firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIM/SIEM, endpoint security)
- Experience in O365 and Azure Security
- Experience with Authorization and authentication procedures for network, computer and applications
- Knowing security standards such as ISO, PCI, HIPAA and SOX
- Knowledge about monitoring and security software such as IDS and IPS
- Knowledge about database security (e.g. SQL and Oralce)
- PKI knowledge
- Strong interpersonal skills in communication and collaboration
- Capabilities, in financial & Budget ownership
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.