- University, Master degree in Economics
- 8+ years of experience in procurement processes
- Profound know how of international contract management (min. 5 years of experience)
- Cultural Awareness
- Experience with implementation of corporate procurement
- Work experience both in complex matrix and centralized organizations
- Profound project management skills
- Negotiation experience across the global supplier markets
- Professional Services category manager experience is essential
- Professional services category market and industry knowledge
- Systems, Ariba, S2P experience is an advantage
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.