- Multi-year experience in Finance transformation and/or Finance operations / Corporate Finance
- Multi-year experience in Project Management, esp. in the Finance/ Finance business process area
- Track record in ERP / S/4 roll-out programs and processes
- High affinity for global process standardization
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration (or equivalent)
- Resilience when working in a fast-pace environment paired with pro-active communication and attitude towards work
- Demonstrated skills in business process / lean project mgt. in a multinational organization
- Fluent in English, written and oral
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, esp. Excel, PowerPoint and MS Visio
- Availability to travel
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.