- Bachler or master’s degree in security Management / Information technology / Computer Science / Cybersecurity, Business Administration, or a related technical discipline
- Information security Certifications advantageous (CISSP: Certified Information Systems Security Professional, CISM: Certified Information Security Manager, ISMS Lead Implementor, ISMS Lead Auditor, additional in accreditation of a certification body)
- 5+ years of experience related to Security Management
- Sound knowledge in the field of risk assessment and design of security concepts
- Know-how in management-systems, audits, dealing with audit-findings
- Experience in project work and project management
- Experience in system and network design
- Knowing security standards such as ISO 27001, PCI, HIPAA and SOX
- Practical experience in Information security and knowledge of national and international security standards
- Know-how in DIN EN50600 and ISO22237
- Experience in infrastructure management
- Experience in dealing with service providers, ideally in this context as Demand Manager
- Experience in multivendor Management and dealing with multiple suppliers
- Optionally experience in dealing with on-premise, cloud and hybrid infrastructures
- Strong interpersonal skills in communication and collaboration
- Strong communication skills, in English, local language is a plus
- Strong analytical ability, business acumen, problem solving skills
- High assertiveness, high flexibility and resilience
- Capabilities, in financial & Budget ownership
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.