- Master´s degree in Finance, IT or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in IT operations and project management
- Advanced understanding of Finance end to end process
- Strong willingness to work into detailed process analysis and system implications
- Proven track record of leading transformative projects with diverse stakeholder
- Excellent written and verbal German and English skills, ability to coordinate work in a complex environment combined with presentation and communication skill
- Knowledge and experience in Business Process Outsourcing / Shared Service Center beneficial
- In-depth understanding of SAP, other ERP solutions and micro systems used in Finance and interfacing departments
- Willingness to travel
- Ability to deliver results under pressureMS Office (i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.