Tasks & Responsibilities
- Develop a PLM strategy in a multinational environment in close alignment with business units worldwide and central functions
- Analyze relevant processes and develop interdisciplinary concepts in product lifecycle management
- Identify opportunities and prepare projects to increase efficiency and value in product engineering and development. Actively promote business value of such concepts and solutions.
- Manage strategic programs and projects with engineering focus. Execute and track project status, progress and impact
- Facilitate workshops and support teams to optimize engineering processes
in specific business units
- Provide expertise on PLM topics to colleagues within the GEA engineering functions worldwide
Prerequisites & Experiences
- University degree in business administration, business engineering or systems engineering
- Expertise in PLM-related projects with relevant multiyear experience in the machinery & equipment industry
- Structured, pragmatic and result-oriented way of working with high degree of independence and autonomy
- Proficient stakeholder management on all levels of the company
- High willingness to travel, very communicative, main interfaces away from own office
- Business fluent in English & German
- Profound knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Experienced in project planning & management
- Above-average motivation, team spirit and willingness to learn
Did we spark your interest?
Then please click apply above to access our guided application process.
GEA is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will therefore receive consideration for employment without regard to age, sex, race, color, religion, world view, national origin, genetics, disability, gender identity, marital status, sexual orientation, veteran status or any other protected characteristic required by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities and equal qualification are welcome and will be given preferential consideration.