We started in 1984 in Utah, USA, with a passion for improving lives with our extensive line of premium beauty and wellness products. Currently, we have a presence in over 26 markets in Europe, Middle East and South Africa and we are not stopping there. With our headquarters in the vibrant city of Brussels, we offer both an open and dynamic environment. Our remarkable team is at the heart of it all. That’s why we are always on the lookout for talented, focused and driven people to join us. Sounds like you? Visit us on Facebook or at www.nuskin.com
For our EMEA Headquarters in Zaventem, we are currently looking for a G/L Accountant (M/F/X).
in this role you will have the following respnsibilities
- Ensure an accurate closing and reporting, according local and USGAAP (SAP/BPC/BlackLine), respecting financial reporting deadlines
- Responsible of intercompany cross charging to principal entity
- Review and explain actual variances versus budget/forecasts
- Discuss monthly reporting with Controller WCEU
- Payroll for NS Netherlands + salary reconciliation
- Maintain GL reconciliations for respective markets
- Prepare on a weekly basis vendor payment runs
- Prepare and post bank statement daily
- Review weekly commission statements on WHT and social security as applicable and reach out to the Atlas team for guidance & exchange of information
- Inform the Atlas team on legal (annual, …) threshold updates (social security, …) and give support & guidance in this respect
- Ensure adequate internal control and compliance with internal audit (SOX-404)
- Prepare on a monthly basis the documentation required by Internal audit via BlackLine
- Involvement in continuous improvement of processes
- Be a business support for the Sales and Marketing teams as well as for other departments
- Prepare on time requested information for external consultants, external auditors.
- Involvement in local reporting and compliance, annual accounts, Corporate Income Tax returns, surveys and other documentation required by local Authorities and other organizations.
• You have an Accounting background, strong analytical skills and a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience. US GAAP knowledge is a strong plus
• You have experience with SAP and MS Office (strong skills in Excel)
• You are fluent in English; Dutch is a plus
• You anticipate impacts of workload/issues to meet deadlines
• You can handle multiple tasks and manage deadlines
• You have strong communication skills to understand and support people in the business but also to report to your supervisor
• You are eager to learn, flexible, stress resilient and proactive
• You look constantly for improvements with a hands-on mentality
• You are able to work in an international environment
A challenging and rewarding opportunity in a dynamic company where you will work close to the business, have international contacts, and where you are able to contribute to the success of the company.