You work in the domain responsible for designing and developing applications covering the Graphical Proximus Network Resource Documentation Systems.
As a functional analyst you are responsible for translating business and IT needs into functional specifications and architecture design.
Role and Responsibilities:
- You take the leading role in functional analysis of projects and enhancements.
- You acquire a good understanding of the business requirements and processes, in order to translate these into a robust solution design.
- You look for creative and simple solutions and you provide clear, structured documentation for the users, as well for the development teams and testers.
- You make project estimates and identify impact on IT architecture.
- You are responsible for the follow-up of the projects assigned to you.
- Leading a sub team is part of your tasks to ensure a correctly and timely delivery.
- You explain the solution to the development team and guide them through the development cycle.
- You report on the status of your projects to the project team and identify potential risks.
- You provide support to the operations team in case of major incidents.
- You keep watching for new or alternative technology that can bring value.
- You will define the functional architecture and best practices delivering highly scalable, available, secure and maintainable solutions.