We design, develop, test and bring into production the IT solutions for the Graphical Network Resource Documentation Systems, in order to support the telecom business processes, to ensure the quality and sustainability of the solutions, and in line with the enterprise strategy.
Scope of responsibilities:
- You will work as main functional analyst on the application for the Fiber to the Home and Fiber to the Business documentation,
- You will do the intake for various projects, provide high-level estimates, and define and manage the solution design for the Graphical Network Resource Documentation applications managed within our team,
- You will play for the digital graphical network team a key role in the major network and service evolution projects,
- You will provide functional expertise for software development projects,
- You will define the functional architecture and best practices delivering highly scalable, available, secure and maintainable solutions,
- You will participate in the preparation of cost estimates and planning of new projects,
- You will drive continuous evolution of applications functionalities aligned with business vision and direction.