Reporting to the Transaction Services Manager, your responsibilities as a Front Office Trading Specialist will be:
- You use and analyze market research (internal and external) highly focused on Foreign Exchange and Interest rates with the objective to give as input to the Treasurer as base for his decision making related to the financial markets;
- You execute and capture 'FX & interest rate Hedging' derivatives instruments based on a mandate given by the Treasurer;
- You monitor and report the developments in external FX and Interest Rate markets especially in term of execution. You make sure we trade in the most optimal and most cost efficient way;
- You capture enterprise wide financial risks exposures in the Treasury Management System (TMS) to ensure visibility so correct decision making can be done by the Group Treasurer;
- You are in charge of collateral clearing & clearing management. You calculate, analyze and negotiate on a weekly basis with the financial counterparts to minimise credit exposure with banks;
- You are in charge of short term transaction execution & capture in TMS relating to Collateral clearing;
- You are in charge of reporting related to Collateral clearing.