Econocom finances and accelerates companies’ digital transformation. With more than 10,800 employees in 18 countries and revenue of €3 billion, Econocom has all the requisite abilities to ensure the successful implementation of large-scale digital projects: consulting, sourcing and technology management & financing of digital assets, infrastructure, application and business solution services, and project financing.
Econocom has adopted European company status (Societas Europaea). The Econocom Group share has been listed on Euronext Brussels since 1986. It is part of the BEL Mid and Family Business indices.
- You are responsible for the monthly closing for a division or entity;
- You can ensure completeness of revenue and costs, accurate cut off for a complete and correct P&L;
- You will analyse project/customer and will report toward Service Delivery managers, Business Units managers and Executive management;
- You prepare and organize business review meetings;
- You will monitor and follow up the risks & opportunities;
- Group reporting and variance analysis Vs budget, forecast and previous year;
- You play a key role for the building of the budget and forecasting follow-up;
- You will take control over processes and systems;
- You will implement financial improvement projects;
- You will be the financial Business Partner of division or entity.
- You have relevant years' experience in an all-round finance function
- You are fluent in French and Dutch with good knowledge of English
- You have an expert knowledge of Excel and Access
- Experience with ERP is a plus
- Knowledge of Excel PowerPivot & PowerQuery
- You have strong analytical skills
- You can easily take initiative, result oriented and able to deal with complex environment
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and communications skills
- A dynamic working environment with the advantages of making part of an international group where action-taking and ambition is rewarded;
- An atmosphere stimulating personal development and growth;
- Competitive salary in accordance with education, experience and skills;
Attractive extralegal advantages.