• Supporting the Accounting team in Benelux, for Processing and Packaging entities
• Assisting with month end close activities including balance sheet reconciliations (fixed assets, payroll control accounts, VAT, finance lease)
• Initiate and follow up of manual cash payments
• Raising and reviewing fixed asset transactions
• Co-ordination of annual fixed asset counts
• Review of lease item setting and posting in compliance with IFRS16
• Issuing intercompany rebilling invoices and non-operating invoices
• Performing VAT review on invoices triggered for the periodical VAT return
• Preparing and entering accounting journals
• coordinate with the shared service center in Hungary (HUB)
- to resolve outstanding supplier invoice postings and GR/IR queries
- advise on the allocation of uncleared cash transactions
- assisting month end close procedures with the reporting department
• Assist the accounting manager with preparations for audit requests, statutory accounts, income tax return and statistical surveys, in line with local requirements
• Back up for audit on employee expense reports (assisting the existing super-user)
To be successful in the role of Financial Accountant you have completed education in the field of Economy OR Accounting, and you have 3+ years of relevant experience in a Finance department. You feel comfortable working individually and you always take ownership and follow up on issues and problems individually. You are recognized by your advanced Excel skills and are familiar with working in SAP. You have solid networking and stakeholder management skills. You are fluent in English (Dutch is an advantage).
What we offer:
Interested in joining our team?
If you want to spend your commitment and your drive to make a serious difference in a leading international player, please send your application in English via our career site at www.tetrapak.com.