Due to the departure of our current Finance manager, PV CYCLE is looking for a Finance Manager Europe who can start immediately for this permanent position.
From its headquarter in Brussels, PV CYCLE currently manages the bookkeeping and accountancy of seven (7) legal entities. The bookkeeping is organized and managed with external partners.
At the closing of the financial year, an external auditor executes statutory or based upon a decision from our Board, an annual financial audit.
The Finance Manager is supported by an Assistant Manager Finance and Membership.
The Finance Manager is primarily responsible to develop, to guide and to manage all the operations related to the finances of our organization. The person is responsible for delivering an effective finance strategy and an efficient process, through both high level and down to earth approach.
The Finance Manager shall specifically be responsible for:
- Development and delivery of an agreed finance strategy, delivery of plans, standards and evaluation;
- Ensuring that all financial operations, internal and external, are of an appropriate high standard, and driven by the best economics;
- Driving operational excellence, significantly improving the efficiency and the reliability of finances;
- Prepare financial statements, business activity reports, and forecasts;
- Monitor financial details to ensure that legal requirements are met;
- Supervise its assistant who books the invoices;
- Review company financial reports and seek ways to reduce costs;
- Analyze market trends to maximize profits and find expansion opportunities;
- Help management make financial decisions.
As a member of the management team the Finance Manager Europe reports to the Managing Director and the Board of Directors.
Within the Organization, the position has primary working relationships with the
Managing Director, Country Managers, staff of the Country managers, and with its service provider(s).
- Global Financial Management of the association.
- Business controlling:
- Brief monthly and extensive quarterly financial reporting for Management and Board;
- Financial analysis on a monthly basis;
- Translation of accounting / analytical account towards an adequate management reporting;
- Budgeting and long term financial planning;
- Ad hoc analysis on different business drivers.
- Responsible for the overall accounting function;
- Monthly respectively quarterly closing of the financial accounts;
- Relationship with external accountant(s) and auditor(s).
- Cash management, Accounts Payable, Accounts receivable
- Taking care of payments and reconciliation;
- Invoicing and Credit Control;
- Daily cash management activities / monthly respectively quarterly cash forecasting;
- Taking care of bank relations;
- Debtors controlling on the fees.
- Managing and improving the Financing model regarding the contribution fee(s);
- Administrative and Financial management of R&D and other projects;
- Purchasing and Contract Management related to financial services;
- Managing of all financial aspects of the association;