Works as part of the Site Engineering team and perform standard engineering work:
- modify current equipments or installation
- assist in the development and the installation of small projects (under 250K€)
- housekeeping of the existing installations of buildings A/B/C, powerplant + Waste Water treatment; and backup for Bld D/E/F/G and Pack
- Work is supervised and coached.
- Insure a follow-up and the housekeeping of the buildings A/B/C+ powerplant. Other buildings will be owned by current team.
- Insure a follow-up of the contracts (Inspection, specifications, contract administration)
- Insure the maintenance of the offices and sanitary - Management of "Housekeeping" , participate at Houseeping gemba with QO and drive the corrective actions.
- Modify or improve the current installations (cleanroom walls, floor covering, door interlock, platform, …) in little projects linked with GMP conditions during shutdown period
- Assist in the development and the installation of little projects (> 250K€) (study, design, specifications, follow-up of the subcontractors and the suppliers,..):platforms, sewers repairing, EHS improvements…
- Maintain the installations in compliance with cGMP’s and EHS governance.
- Realize Change requests tasks and action plans linked to Non-conformity reports, pest control investigations,…and edit guidelines for such items. Tracability of actions using JDE platform
- Support the manufacturing operations, solve problems and engineering tasks with some assistance of Site engineering teams.
Education / experience
- Building or electro-mechanical bachelor or equivalent Technician with strong expertise
Core Competencies / Skills / Leadership Behaviors
- Good communication skills and the ability to lead and perform some actions in a GMP environnement regarding restrictions of our activities.
- Must have the ability to lead Engineering small projects as EHS improvement, Water intrusions… and coordinate contractors.
- Has the ability to prioritize multiple tasks and work on multiple projects/actions simultaneously as shutdown period.
- Demonstrated understanding for business drivers and internal customer needs
- Experience with Quality Systems and Processes in a GMP regulated and FDA licensed manufacturing site.
- Should have little experience in project management ,preparing project scope, budgets and timelines
- Must have experience in Building/Electricity housekeeping and interact with maintenance following established RACI.
BEL - Lessines
Fixed Term (Fixed Term)