• Deliver Facility Management (FM) services in line with the FREM strategy and standards securing satisfaction of business stakeholders. Including Security, Maintenance, Cleaning, Fleet, Canteen / cafeteria, Administration / operated by outsourced staff.
• Manage and monitor operational delivery and drive continuous improvement of all FM Services across the business. Achieve FM performance targets through ongoing management and continuous improvement activities.
• Deliver improved cost and efficiency of FM services through demand, sourcing and service management in cooperation with Global Supplier Management.
• Represent the local company vs. external authorities and relevant stakeholders.
• Follow up on deliveries of external suppliers and internal functions (e.g. Supplier Management, Global Information Management, HR) vs. service agreements.
• Manage site related risk and control framework and support business continuity activities.
• Handle emergencies and crisis situations as they arise and deal with the consequences.
• Manage utilization of space for existing and new premises.
• Provide local support for Real Estate disposals and acquisitions.
• In coordination with HR and other stakeholders continuously improve the working environment to meet safety, attractiveness and efficiency objectives and to comply with country and local regulation.
• Implement the global workplace strategy in the geographical scope.
• Provide local project management for FREM capital projects and FREM aspects of business-driven capital projects.
We believe you have
• Min. Bachelor’s degree in engineering or relevant.
• Min. 5+ years experience in Facility Management in a production and office site at operational management level.
• Experience in managing outsourcing suppliers at country level.
• Experience in workplace management.
• Understanding of legal and procurement aspects of FREM.
• Strong project management skills and a goal-oriented ambition to drive improvements with focus on the company’s best interests.
• Excellent command in English and French, both verbal and written.
• Excellent communications and networking skills to manage relations in a co-operative, diplomatic and successful way.
• Stakeholder management and people management skills.
• Facility management diploma is seen as a merit.
• Good knowledge of TPM methodology (Lean, Kaizen, or similar) is valued.
What we offer:
How to apply:
If you want to make a difference within international company that offers attractive employment conditions with global opportunities, send your application through our career site www.tetrapak.com where you can find all our open vacancies.
Please note that we accept only online applications submitted through www.tetrapak.com career site.